A walk through Delfshaven #RotterdamCityGuide

By Unknown - 08:30:00

Hi everyone! 
If you have read my last post, I have summer break right now and more time to blog, finally. Today's post is all about a part in Rotterdam, where I have never been before (shame on me): Delfshaven. Delfhaven is a historical part of Rotterdam that has survived the Second World War bombing, so it is really different compared to the centre of Rotterdam. 
I spent the evening with my lovely friend Annemarie (check out her blog) and we decided to take a walk through Delfshaven during sunset and take some photos. I think the photos turned out amazing (credits to Annemarie's camera & my iPhone6 haha). Delfshaven is such a pretty spot with the canals, boats and old houses, I'd definitely recommend going if you're planning a trip or a day to Rotterdam! If you're not convinced yet, just take a look at the pictures below! ;)

I am a big fan of street art, so I loved these paintings beside the canal. If you love street art, Rotterdam is definitely the place to be, there are even special tours about it!

 The 'Tovertunnel' is a little alley between Historical Delfshaven and new Delfshaven. The walls are covered with paintings and bright coloured lights. Unfortunately, the gate was closed, otherwise I would have taken a bunch of pictures of the paintings.
Aelbrechtskolk 48, Rotterdam


 I wore my black Jamie jeans from Topshop with one of my favourite tops. It has a floral print (my Summer obsession) and it is from Forever21. It wasn't very warm so that's why I wore my bomber jacket from Monki and my white All Stars. Basic outfit, but I love it haha. 


I hope you enjoyed the photos, let me know what you think!
Have you ever been to Delfshaven (or Rotterdam if you're not Dutch haha)?

Also, make sure you check out Paperless Post, a webshop I have recently discovered for making invitations with awesome desgins! I am obsessed! In a next post I will tell you more about it and how I use it for my own parties/events! :)

xx Sherilynn

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 reacties

  1. Oeeeh love it sher! Was super gezellig met jou! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah oeps je stond dus nog ingelogd op mijn laptop. Maar nu lees ik je post nog een keer en vind ik hem weer zoo leuk. X

      Delete