AliExpress: musthave watches

By Unknown - 20:27:00


Hi! 

Most of you must have heard about websites such as AliExpress, Wish, Ebay or Home. Read more to discover my beautiful treasures!

In my last post you could see my DIY with patches from Ali, but that is not all I ordered. I joined a Facebook group where people share their buys and it made me addicted pretty quickly. Take a look at my purchases! 

Cluse watch (3,88 euros, normally 89,95)


Casio watch (3,66 euros, normally 35)


Rosefield watch (4,35 euros, normally 89,95)


Normally I am not a big fan of fake brands. For example you can also find CK underwear, but I won't buy that. So buying these watches is kind of a big step for me. To be honest I do not really know how to feel about it, haha. I think they are really nice and I might buy the real ones. The wristband of my Cluse watch totally broke after a couple of months wearing it. But that is a quality that you can expect from Ali. But on the other hand it is nice to have a couple of watches you can choose from without having to pay a lot for each of them.

I would love to share the link with you guys, but unfortunately store owners delete it after a couple of days and sometimes even hours. They do that to protect themselves from possible fares. I can advise you to join a Alie Facebook group or try to find them by entering a picture in the app of the watch you'd like to have. Good luck!

So what is your opinion about this? I would really like to hear it.

-xxx-

Karlijn



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 reacties

  1. Die tweede is leuk! En die Facebook groepen zijn inderdaad super handig, bedankt voor de tip! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks en geen probleem! Ik ben er erg blij mee. Hopelijk vind je ook iets leuks!

    ReplyDelete