OOTD: LBD & Denim (+ updates)

By Unknown - 08:39:00

Hey guys!

It has been a while since my last blogpost but I have been so busy with my study and other stuff . I just couldn't find time to write new blogposts. But today I have an outfit post for you I have got some awesome updates too!
One of the main reasons I have been really busy, is my study association trip to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia next month. I am in the committee of this trip and we have been organizing and planning everything the last months. I can't believe it is already April, the trip is getting so close! I really can't wait, we are going to do so much cool stuff! It will be my first trip outside of Europe, which is really exciting! I hope it will be the first of many! If you have been to Kuala Lumpur, please let me know in the comments if you have some tips/hotspots! 

Another reason I have been busy is my study. I am now in my second year of the Bachelor Psychology and next year will be my last year already. I am still really happy with my study choice and a month ago I got even happier: I'm accepted for the Study Abroad program of Psychology! In Februrary 2018 I will move to Padova, Italy to study there for a semester! The University of Padova was my first and only choice for studying abroad, because of the courses (they perfectly match my interests) and the city. Since last year I have been busy with my application, I've taken two basic Italian language courses and made my study plan for next year to make sure I had time to go abroad. I'm so happy everything worked out pretty well! After Kuala Lumpur I will start planning my studying abroad, so you will hear more about that later!

For now, these were my updates and let's move on to the outfit! 


A few weeks ago Karlijn and I went a day to Amsterdam to have some girl time. The weather that day was great (for spring) so I could wear my denim jacket and a dress. I always love the combination of my denim jacket with an all black outfit.

Lately, I have been obsessed with Happy Socks (thanks to my boyfriend haha). I really like to wear these socks with some tights, I think it looks cute! This pair is my favourite, because of the paisley print. 

Dress: Pull & Bear
Cardigan: Brandy Melville
Denim jacket: Primark
Shoes: random shoe store in Rotterdam
Socks: Happy Socks
Sunnies: H&M

So what do you think of this outift? It is basic but I really like this combination!
What is your favourtie fashion item for this spring?

x Sherilynn




  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 reacties