OOTD: V-Day

By Unknown - 09:59:00

Hey everyone!

I hope you're all doing well. For those who were celebrating, I hope you have had a great Valentine's day. 

I spend my V-day with a good friend in Rotterdam, where we had lunch at a new awesome hotspot (more about this soon!) and we visited the exhibition "Mad about Surrealism" at the Museum Boijmans van Beuningen. I will share pictures of this exhibition later with you. 

Today I want to show you my outfit of that day. I've chosen for an outfit in which I feel confident ánd comfortable. I always love to wear my heeled Chelsea boots underneath this pair of jeans to make it a bit less laidback. Let me know what you think and credits to Tara for the photos! <3




Top: Levi's 
Jeans: Urban Outfitters
Coat: Monki
Boots: random shoe store in Rotterdam


In the evening I went to my boyfriend and we just chilled and ate chocolate. I'm so glad he is back!
This Friday we're going to The Chainsmokers, which is my belated 21th birthday present, can't wait!

What do you think of the outfit and have you done something special on V-day?

xx Sherilynn

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 reacties