DIY

DIY: embroidery patches

By Unknown - 16:03:00


Hi everyone! 

The patch trend is absolutely one of my favorite trends. Whether you stick your denim jacket full with patches or your jeans, I love it. Today I pimped my army jacket from Boohoo. 



So at first I decided what kind of patch I wanted on my jacket. I saw this really nice button up shirt in New Look with flowers (embroidery) on the back. At home I had kind of the same shirt/jacket, the only difference was the patch. I searched on Aliexpress for the perfect patch and I found this cheap one. 


After waiting around 3 weeks, my order arrived. Only disadvantage of Aliexpress is that you have to wait so long sometimes... But it was worth it. All you need to do is to put the patch on the piece of clothing you want and then you iron it. Do it as long as you think it sticks really good to your clothing.



Tada! This is the result! I am really happy. It is a cheap and original way to be creative with your clothes and to give them a new exciting touch. 

What do you think? Let me know in the comments!



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 reacties

  1. Looks wonderful!Lovely photos ♡

    Do you wanna follow each other via GFC or Bloglovin? Lemme know ♥
    * Blog de la Licorne *

    ReplyDelete