Rooftop views #RotterdamseDakendagen2016

By Unknown - 16:47:00


Yesterday I went to the "Rotterdamse Dakendagen". This is an annual event where you can visit more than 30 roofs of different buildings in Rotterdam. We've been to seven roofs, including the three highest: De Coopvaert (104m), World Trade Center (90m) and Delftse Poort (88m). We also visited the roof of the Thornico building where three colonies of bees are being kept. Despite it being a bit cloudy, I've made some cool photos of the center and the skyline of my favourite city and I really want to share with you guys! So scroll along to see my photos!


So what do you think of my photos? I'm pretty proud of them haha. 
I think this event is a great way to discover Rotterdam in a different way. Unfortunately, it's only once a year, but I would definitely recommend going next year!

Also, I'm almost done with my first year of uni, which means I finally have more free time to blog! I'm definitely gonna write a post (maybe more) about my study trip to Budapest and I have found some 'new' hotspots in Rotterdam and Leiden, so enough to write about! Stay tuned haha. ;)

xx Sherilynn

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 reacties

  1. Wat fijn dat je klaar bent met je eerste jaar! Eindelijk vrijheid haha:) Rotterrdam is echt zo'n leuke stad, ik had hier ook echt heen gewild.. volgend jaar dan maar! Leuke blog hebben jullie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja, eindelijk weer tijd om te bloggen haha!! Ik zou het zeker volgend jaar in de gaten houden, het is drie dagen lang in juni dus er is vast wel een dag dat je kan! :)
      En dankjewel!!

      Delete