Webshop favourite: Boohoo

By Unknown - 16:11:00

There is this one webshop where I always end up with stuff in my chart..
Today I will show you some of the latest stuff I bought on Boohoo.
Read on at your own risk, because it might affect your wallet haha!


I can give you a multiple reasons why I love Boohoo so much..

1. They have an enormous amount of clothes, shoes and stuff.
2. They always keep up with the latest fashion.
3. The prices are Primark worthy.
4. They have a lot of sales and free delivery actions. 

So here are some of my clothes, I added a link to the page of the items or related ones:


Tiger sweater (Boohoo)
Leather skort (Boohoo)
Jacket (Tally Weijl)
Clutch (Primark)
Necklace (H&M)


Co-ord Set (Boohoo)
Paisley Kimono (Boohoo)
Necklace (H&M)



Sleeveless Duster (Boohoo)
Pants (Tally Weijl)
Black long-sleeved shirt (Primark) 



Fur Gilet (Boohoo)
Hat (Primark)
Bag (Primark)


Hope you liked it! 


-xxx- Karlijn

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 reacties