Outfit of the Day: Preppy Monochrome

By Unknown - 18:12:00


A few months ago I went with a friend to Antwerp. I showed you guys in a blogpost what I'd bought that day. One of the things I bought was a white lace oversized blouse. I didn't know how to style it yet but I promised to make a post about it as soon as I knew. And that's why I'm showing you my OOTD of last Thursday. 


I was actually going for an all black outfit (again) but it was really cold outside. I figured I could wear a blouse or flannel underneath my black cropped sweater, I'd seen some friends wearing this combination. I hadn't worn my new blouse yet but now I could finally wear it. I felt preppy, which is something new for me. I actually like it a lot, especially because of the monochrome, which is one of my favourite trends. 


I made the photos in my backyard because I had school all day, so I didn't do anything fun but at least I looked cute (well I think I looked cute haha)


Blouse: Urban Outfitters
Sweater: H&M
Jeans: Topshop
Shoes: Primark
Bag: Primark
Rings: Revival London


I hope you liked my outfit!
How would you style this blouse?
Would you like to see more OOTDs on our blog?
Leave a comment! :)

x Sherilynn

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 reacties